Hi guys! My friend Jamie @ Princess of Pages answered these short but fun questions and invited me to do the same, and I loved them! Thank you Jamie 🙂 It’s so nice to get to know your online friends better, and these kinds of posts really help. So please go ahead to Jamie’s blog to have a look what she had to say too! But while you’re here, let’s start with the questions:
1. What’s your middle name? Sadly, I don’t have one…
2. Last time you cried? Umm, I don’t remember exactly. Probably when a sad movie or something was on (I weep pretty easily), so maybe a couple of months ago?
3. What’s your favorite pizza? All cheese please.
4. Favorite flower? Peonies – I LOVE them!!!
5. Favorite season? Spring and Winter.
6. Do you like to camp? I have to agree with Jamie: not really. I like the romantic close-to-nature/get-to-know-yourself-better idea of it, but not the reality. Too many crawling animals (I’m not even that afraid of the big ones lol), it’s uncomfortable (when you don’t have a huge and super high-tech caravan – and I don’t really consider those “camping” anyway – they’re just like having your own home closer to some trees), and I don’t really know what to do with myself.
7. Untie your shoes when taking them off? Not when I can get out of them without untying lol.
8. Rollercoaster? Nooooo.
9. Favorite ice cream? Hmm, maybe cookie dough? I like most flavors, but anything with chunky bits in it is the best!
10. Favorite thing to do? Buy gifts for others.
11. Shorts or jeans? Jeans all the way.
12. Country or rock? Rock.
13. Favorite Color? Mint or other pastel colors.
14. Tattoos? No.
15. Color hair? I think about it sometimes, but then I never actually do it. I think I used a black (non-permanent) hair color once when I was a teenager (and a huge fan of Vanessa Hudgens’ long, black curls in High School Musical 3 lol), but my own hair is dark brown anyway so it was almost not noticeable (and gone within the next few days).
16. Color of eyes? (Boring) brown.
17. Favorite thing to eat? Pizza and anything sweet: pie, ice cream, biscuits, cookies, chocolate, you get the picture…
18. Favorite holiday? CHRISTMAS for sure. I wait for it all year round.
19. Beer or wine? Neither. Not a fan of alcohol.
20. Night owl or morning person? Definitely night owl.
21. Favorite day of the week? I wanna say from Friday afternoon to Saturday evening?
22. Do you have a nickname? Yes. Noly is my nickname lol. However, all my friends and family call me that, so it’s become like my name really.
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better! 🙂